1| Presentation of the website
Under the terms of the article 6 of the law n° 2004-575 from June 21, 2004 for the confidence in the digital economy, it is specified to the users of the site pierredargent.fr the identity of the various speakers within the framework of its realization and of its follow-up.
- Owner: Laco – SAS with a capital of 80000 euros – 3, Avenue de l’Europe – BP 1 – 67728 Hoerdt Cedex
- RCS registration number: B322602954
- VAT identification number: FR07322602954
- Creator: Laco
- Publication Director: Laco – contact[at]lacoshop[dot]com – The person responsible for publication is an individual or a company.
- Host: Infomaniak Network SA – 25, rue Eugène-Marziano 1227 Geneva – Switzerland
- Type of site: showcase site
- The personal data we collect
- How we use the data we collect
- Who can access the information we collect
- The users rights
Personal data must be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently with regard to the data subject; (name, first name, e-mail address)
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with these purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes is not considered, in accordance with Article 89, paragraph 1 (for the contact form)
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization)
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- Personal data may be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be kept for longer periods insofar as they are processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes, or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), provided that the appropriate technical and organizational measures required by the Regulation to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject are implemented (limitation of storage)
- Processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized and unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality)
Processing is lawful only if, and to the extent that, at least one of the following conditions is met:
- The data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
2| General conditions of use of the site
The use of our website, pierredargent.fr, implies the full acceptance of the general conditions of use described below. These conditions of use are likely to be modified or completed at any time, the users of the site pierredargent.fr are thus invited to consult them regularly.
This site is normally accessible at any time to users. However, Laco may decide to interrupt the site for technical maintenance purposes and will endeavor to inform users of the dates and times of the intervention beforehand.
The pierredargent.fr website is regularly updated by Laco. Similarly, the legal notices may be modified at any time: as they are binding, the user is invited to refer to them as often as possible in order to read and know them regularly.
3| Treatment of personal data
By using our website and by ticking the consent box, you agree Laco to use your data in the following cases
b. The collection, use and storage of the data listed in this policy.
Personal Data We Collect
Personal Data” is defined as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person”.
A person can be identified:
- directly (e.g. last name, first name)
- or indirectly (e.g. by an identifier (customer number), a (telephone) number, voice, image etc.).
The identification of a physical person can be carried out:
- from a single piece of data (example: social security number, etc)
- from the crossing of a set of data (example: a woman living at such and such an address, born on such and such a day, subscribed to such and such a magazine and militant in such and such an association)
(Definition of “personal data” according to the CNIL)
Data collected automatically
When you visit and use our website, we may automatically collect and store the following information
- Your I.P. address
Data collected in a non-automatic way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
- Name and first name
- E-mail address
This data can be collected through the following methods:
- Contact form (last name, first name, an email address, optionally a phone number and a location (country)
How we use your personal data
The personal data collected on our website will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our website. We do not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
Browsing the pierredargent.fr website may cause cookie(s) to be installed on the user’s computer. A cookie is a small file that does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a website. The data thus obtained is intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and is also intended to allow various measures of frequentation. Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. However, the user can configure his computer in the following way to refuse the installation of cookies:
- On Firefox: At the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Retention Rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
- On Chrome: Click on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on preferences. In the “Privacy” tab, you can block cookies.
- On Safari: Click on the menu icon (symbolized by a cog) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content Settings”. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
- On Internet Explorer: tool tab (cog icon in the upper right corner) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate with Ok.
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- Answering your request submitted via the contact form
Who can access your data
We may disclose user data to any member of our organization if it is necessary for a reasonably process to carry out the purposes set forth in this policy
We will not sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- If required by law
- If required for any legal proceedings
- To prove or protect our legal rights
- To purchasers or potential purchasers of this company in the event that we seek to sell it (the company)
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal data
We do not retain user data beyond what is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected.
How we protect your personal data
Your personal data (email address) collected on this website are stored in our own database.
Laco undertakes not to disclose your data to other companies or organizations.
Your data are kept and used only by Laco.
Email: The email will be used to reply to you when you contact us via the contact form on the Pierre d’Argent® website.
While we take every precaution to protect our users’ data, we cannot guarantee that it is safe from the risks associated with the Internet.
The GDPR specifies that individuals under the age of 15 are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed and used.
How to change, delete or challenge the data collected
If you would like your information deleted or changed in any way, please let us know:
- By calling us at 03 88 513 000 (toll-free), Monday through Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. and from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- By sending us a letter to the following address Laco – 3, Avenue de l’Europe – BP 1 – 67728 Hoerdt Cedex