Treatment of personal data
By using our website and by ticking the consent box, you agree Laco to use your data in the following cases
b. The collection, use and storage of the data listed in this policy.
Personal Data we collect
Personal Data” is defined as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person”.
A person can be identified:
- directly (e.g. last name, first name)
- or indirectly (e.g. by an identifier (customer number), a (telephone) number, voice, image etc.).
The identification of a physical person can be carried out:
- from a single piece of data (example: social security number, etc)
- from the crossing of a set of data (example: a woman living at such and such an address, born on such and such a day, subscribed to such and such a magazine and militant in such and such an association)(Definition of “personal data” according to the CNIL)
Data collected automatically
When you visit and use our website, we may automatically collect and store the following information
- Your I.P. address
Data collected in a non-automatic way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site:
- Name and first name
- E-mail address
This data can be collected through the following methods:
- Contact form (last name, first name, an email address, optionally a phone number and a location (country)
How we use your personal data
The personal data collected on our website will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or indicated on the relevant pages of our website. We do not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
Browsing the pierredargent.fr website may cause cookie(s) to be installed on the user’s computer. A cookie is a small file that does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a website. The data thus obtained is intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site, and is also intended to allow various measures of frequentation. Refusing to install a cookie may make it impossible to access certain services. However, the user can configure his computer in the following way to refuse the installation of cookies:
- On Firefox: At the top of the browser window, click on the Firefox button, then go to the Options tab. Click on the Privacy tab. Set the Retention Rules to: use custom settings for history. Finally uncheck it to disable cookies.
- On Chrome: Click on the menu icon (symbolized by three horizontal lines) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on preferences. In the “Privacy” tab, you can block cookies.
- On Safari: Click on the menu icon (symbolized by a cog) at the top right of the browser. Select Settings. Click on Show advanced settings. In the “Privacy” section, click on “Content Settings”. In the “Cookies” section, you can block cookies.
- On Internet Explorer: tool tab (cog icon in the upper right corner) / internet options. Click on Privacy and choose Block all cookies. Validate with Ok.
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
- Answering your request submitted via the contact form
Who can access your data
We may disclose user data to any member of our organization if it is necessary for a reasonably process to carry out the purposes set forth in this policy
We will not sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- If required by law
- If required for any legal proceedings
- To prove or protect our legal rights
- To purchasers or potential purchasers of this company in the event that we seek to sell it (the company)
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal data
We do not retain user data beyond what is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected.
How we protect your personal data
Your personal data (email address) collected on this website are stored in our own database.
Laco undertakes not to disclose your data to other companies or organizations.
Your data are kept and used only by Laco.
Email: The email will be used to reply to you when you contact us via the contact form on the Pierre d’Argent® website.
While we take every precaution to protect our users’ data, we cannot guarantee that it is safe from the risks associated with the Internet.
The GDPR specifies that individuals under the age of 15 are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed and used.
How to change, delete or challenge the data collected
If you would like your information deleted or changed in any way, please let us know:
- By calling us at 03 88 513 000 (toll-free), Monday through Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. and from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- By sending us a letter to the following address Laco – 3, Avenue de l’Europe – BP 1 – 67728 Hoerdt Cedex